Mechanical Test Fixture Kits
Cortek offers low cost, high quality clamshell mechanical test fixture kits for printed circuit board testing, debugging and programming. Offered in multiple sizes, our kits are easily customizable and size adaptable in every axis.
Z-Axis vs. Clamshell Comparison.
Click here to see our Test Fixture Gallery
- Go Green! When current lifecycle of application is complete, you can reuse base parts for next application.
- Multiple heights available – unique custom size configurations readily available if our standard doesn’t meet your requirement.
- More useable testable area for UUT compared to competition.
- More useable area for height as a standard. Ability to increase height as an option in between push and pin plate.
- Design is clean, streamlined and rugged and more adaptable compared to competition.
- New latch bar design moves the latching posts outboard of the center UUT area making for easier UUT handling.
- Easier for operator to use fixture because of accessibility improvements
- Ease of side panel fabrication for I/O connections, switches or other hardware.
- CTS custom designed hinges made of 6061 aluminum, black anodized.
- Mechanical Spring Hinges
- Rubber Feet
- FR4 pin plate locking screw
- Customization of fixture plates – submission of data required for quote
- FR4, Acrylic, Polycarbonate ESD plates available
- Installation of fixture hardware to include: Probes & Sockets, locating pins, push rods, side guides, connectors, interface pcb, interlocks, etc.
- Wiring per customer specification
- Safety shroud
- Stripper plate