For more than 20 years, Cortek Test Solutions has manufactured our premiere off the shelf mechanical presses in two standard sizes. The true benefit of this press is it offers the versatility to change out fixture plates enabling the customer to test multiple products on the same fixture kit thus making it a cost effective solution that also standardizes your test set up. It is designed to provide precise, contact in both R & D and production environments. Durable aluminum and steel construction, precision bearings and hardened steel Thompson rods ensure accuracy and repeatability to contact test points on centers as close as 10 mils.
- Interchangeable top & bottom plates
- Mechanical operation
- Linear vertical actuation
- Top and Bottom side probing and access
- Fine pitch probing
- Solid Aluminum and Steel Construction
- High Level of Accuracy, Repeatability, Durability, Reliability
- Customization of fixture plates – submission of data required for quote
- FR4, Acrylic, Polycarbonate ESD plates available
- Installation of fixture hardware to include: Probes & Sockets, locating pins, push rods, side guides, connectors, interface pcb, interlocks, etc.
- Wiring per customer specification
- Safety shroud
- X/Y staging