Cortek Test Solutions manufactures and offers the compact Flip Top Z-axis mechanical press. This is ideal for testing small devices where vertical actuation is required to ensure there is no side-loading of probes to the UUT. It has been used successfully for many years in a wide variety of difficult test applications both in R&D and production environments. The Flip Top press offers precise linear motion that guarantees reliable contact between the test pins and UUT when a fixture is properly designed.
- Interchangeable top & bottom plates
- Mechanical operation
- Cam Follower
- Linear Vertical Actuation
- Top and Bottom side probing
- Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Upper plate flips out of place when opened for ease of seating UUT for test.
- Small footprint ideal for limited space
- Customization of fixture plates – submission of data required for quote
- FR4, Acrylic, Polycarbonate ESD plates available
- Installation of fixture hardware to include: Probes & Sockets, locating pins, push rods, side guides, connectors, interface pcb, interlock switch, etc.
- Wiring per customer specification
- Safety shroud
- Stripper plate